Our Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
The safety of our patients and the dental professionals in our practice has always been a top priority. Recently, we have enhanced our infection protocols even further, implementing measures that go beyond the recommended standards of care.
Check-In and Check-Out Process
- Please fill out all digital forms sent via email or text prior to your appointment.
- We ask all patients to call or text when they arrive at the office so we can make sure that the waiting room is over crowded.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering the office
- Strict social distancing practiced at all times pre- and post-treatment.
- Virtual treatment and/or financial presentations when necessary
Infection Control Protocols
- ADA COVID-19 screening questionnaire completed by every patient prior to entering the treatment areas. Temperature screening via non-contact infrared digital thermometer for all staff daily and patients prior to treatment
- Pretreatment hand sanitizer and antimicrobial mouth rinse for all patients
- All staff will always practice appropriate social distancing and handwashing standards.
- Staff will wear masks at all times.
- During treatment, PPE worn by staff will include:
- Mask (including N95 masks)
- Surgical Mask
- Water resistant procedure jackets
- Air purifier present in all treatment rooms